The LEIMAY Studio at CAVE is a 750 square foot (19′ x 40′ x 16′) space with white walls, sprung wood white marley floor and skylights. The studio equipped with a stereo system, folding chairs, and a table. When the studio is not being used by LEIMAY it is open to the community between the hours of 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- All of CAVE is a NO SHOES space! No outdoor footwear may be worn inside the space or inside the studio.
- CAVE IS AN ACTUAL HOME in addition to being a rehearsal space. Please treat the studio with RESPECT, as if it were your home.
PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING, IT IS MANDATORY TO READ AND SUBMIT THE
- For repeat studio users we ask that you submit one agreement per calendar year.
- Important rules essential to your time in the LEIMAY Studio are listed in the LEIMAY Studio Agreement.
- For instance: LEIMAY reserves the right to cancel any booking made without receiving a digitally signed copy of the LEIMAY Studio terms and conditions.
As of January 2018, in order to book the LEIMAY Studio at CAVE, you must make a conectom profile. CLICK HERE TO JOIN CONECTOM!
- conectom is LEIMAY’s digital interface which connects artists to the LEIMAY community through articles, events, and user profiles.
- Each profile needs to include a main “profile photo” and a biography.
- Samples of your creative work are encouraged. : )
HOW TO BOOK THE LEIMAY STUDIO:
2. Choose the date/time from the calendar. – Browse the dates with the arrows or tabs located above the calendar.
3. Log in to the system. – You only have to create an account once so please remember your login information.
4. Confirm booking. – If you have a discount code add it here.
5. Pay. – Your activity is now officially booked.
6. Smile! – You just booked time at CAVE, home of LEIMAY. Welcome!
Make your booking with the widget below. It may take a few seconds to load. Please note that if you take longer than 30 mins to make your booking, the system will mark your bookings as canceled.
Contact our Studio Manager, Lou Mandolini, at info(at)LEIMAY(dot)org for further assistance.
* $10/hr NYSCA subsidized rate to non-profit dance companies and independent choreographers is made possible with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a State Agency. Additional support from the Mertz Gilmore Foundation, a partner of NYSCA Rehearsal Space Subsidized Program.*